Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2415 times
Add your private note
Tasty dal recipe - How to make Tasty dal
Cooking Time: Total Time:
boiled payatham paruppu-1 cup
chopped onions - 1/2 cup
chopped green chillies-1 -2 tsp
1 full tomato ground into paste salt to taste
turmeric powder-1 tsp
mustard seeds-1 tsp
jeera - 1 tsp
curry leaves and coriande rleaves-1/4 cup
lemon juice-1 tbsp
- Heat oil in kadaai and add mustard seeds and jeera and curry leaves...
- Once tampered then add chopped onions and fry till it turns glossy..then add green chillies
- Now add tomato paste and mix well..
- Now add the boiled payatham paruppu and add salt and turmeric powder and mix well...
- Off the stove...
- Now add lemon juice and coriander leaves and serve hot
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 20 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.