Tasty and Healthy Strawberry Lemonade
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4793 times
Lemonade, great and healthy summer drink in something different taste of strawberries!
- Combine the strawberries with the 5 cups of water, sugar and lemon juice in a non-metal container.
- Stir the mixture gently until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Put the mixture in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Keep aside.
- For decoration, carefully slice the strawberries length-wise from their tips, about 3/4 of each strawberry's length.
- Keep aside.
- Fill the serving glasses with little crushed ice.
- Pour lemonade in individual serving glasses.
- Place a strawberry on the rim of each glass and put lemon wedges next to strawberry.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 30 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.