Tasty Yummy Paneer Bhurji
by Foodie #623060
This recipe has been viewed 1197 times
A delicious w\easy to make recipe!
- Chop the onions, tomatoes and chillies finely.
- Heat oil in a deep bottomed pan, add the cumin seeds, onions and the ginger garlic paste, fry till brown.
- Add the chillies and tomatoes and fry till they are soft and pulpy.
- Add turmeric powder, garam masala, salt and little water so that all the masalas are well combined.
- Add grated paneer and fry for 5 minutes till the paneer blends into the masala.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #623060 on 14 Nov 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.