Tasty Vegetable Grilled Sandwich
by sejal ranka
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 64523 times
You have to try this simple and tasty Vegetable Grilled Sandwich made with crunchy toppings sandwiched between slices of buttered bread spiced with a spread of peanut flavoured green coriander chutney. The sprinkling of freshly mixed dry masala adds to the delight. Pair it with a bowl of hot soup for a perfect mini meal meal.
- Take 3 slices of bread apply, butter and chutney to all the three bread slices.
- Take one slice from the above and place the potato slices, tomato slices and sprinkle prepared masala.
- Put second slice bread and place onion slice, capsicum slice, cheese and sprinkle little masala.
- Cover with the third slice bread, apply some butter on top.
- Grill it till the top turns to golden brown.
- Repeat the same process to make one more sandwich.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sejal ranka on 20 Nov 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.