Tasty Vegetable Frankie
Added to 31 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27248 times
Recreate the magic of favorite street food in mumbai, vegetable frankie in which vegetables are spiced and wrap in the chapati.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Add the boiled vegetables, garam masala and salt, mix and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add the besan and saute till the raw smell is gone.
- Add the coriander and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Heat the tava on a medium flame, add little oil and put one chapati on it.
- Spread 1 portion of the stuffing in the centre of the chapati, fold the two sides and turn the chapati.
- Add little oil and cook till brown spots appears.
- Repeat with the rest of the chapatis and the stuffings to make 3 more frankies.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by vsucharitha on 01 Apr 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.