Tasty Veg Masala Bread
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9861 times
A quick snack made using left over breads. Bread pieces cooked with onions, tomatoes, capsicum and masalas gives a satisfying snacky feel. Enjoy as it is, or top it on cream cracker or monaco biscuits or plain khakhras.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the onions and capsicum. Saute on a medium flame for 5 to 6 minutes, or till the onions turn light brown.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook for 3 more minutes, till tomatoes are cooked.
- Add the red chilli powder, garam masala, chaat masala and salt, mix well and saute for another 1 minute.
- Add the bread pieces and toss well.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the coriander, mix well and again close the lid and cook it for 1 minute.
- Serve hot with butter on top.
This recipe was contributed by pritinarkar23 on 14 Aug 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.