Tasty Tomato and Groundnut Chutney
by Foodie #586683
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5733 times
A delicious tangy spicy chutney!
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the green chillies and saute for 30 seconds.
- Remove and discard the chillies and in the same oil, add the tomatoes and cook till they get mashed.
- Add the fenugreek powder and mix well.
- Cool and combine with green chillies and blend in a mixer til smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend again till smooth.
- Store refrigerated or serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #586683 on 06 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.