Tasty Tomato Chutney
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4597 times
Tomatoes chutney makes a great accompaniment for lot of main course or starter dishes.they can be stored/refrigerated for up to a week fresh.
- Take some oil in a kadai and put in the ingredients mentioned in the seasoning section.
- After the mustard seeds crack add the chopped onion, chillies and garlic.
- Fry them for a little while with dhaniya powder, garam masala and chilli powder.
- Then add the tomatoes and let them cook for a while.
- Add some tamarind water and jaggery or sugar for the sweetness
- Serve them hot with rice, chapathi or any starter.
This recipe was contributed by dilarch on 10 Apr 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.