Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6751 times
Tasty Thalipeeth is a maharashtrain recipe, made by mixing flours and spices thus making a tasty meal.
- Mix all the flours together and roast them for 5 minutes or till you smell the aroma.
- All all other ingredients to the flour and knead the dough tightly, using little water.
- Divide the dough in 6 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into a thick rotis using a rolling pin.
- Grease the non-stick pan with the oil and cook the thalipeeth till it is crispy on both sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#413108 on 03 Nov 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.