Tasty Tangy Mango Rice
by Antara K
This recipe has been viewed 2261 times
Authentic south indian recipe!
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chilli and curry leaves and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the chana dal and peanuts and saute till the dal turns golden brown in colour.
- Add the mango paste, turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
- Add the jaggery and mix well till the jaggery melts.
- Add the grated coconut, mix well and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and saute for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Antara K on 30 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.