Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2494 times
This is great to finish-off leftover idlis; especially when idlis don't come out well.
the chat masala and dhania give it a lovely taste and goes well with tea on a cold evening.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Cut all idlis into quarters.
- Fry them until golden brown.
- Put on tissue paper to soak excess oil.
- Sprinkle chat masala and chopped dhania.
- Serve immediatetly as snack with tea or cold drink.
This recipe was contributed by rachnamadhavan on 12 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.