Tasty Potato Pizza
by Foodie #514824
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3439 times
Tasty potato pizza, boiled, mash potatoes is the base, veggies and tomato puree is spread evenly on top of the mash potatoes and baked.
- Boil and mash potatoes. Add the salt and mix well.
- Make a small flat pancakes from the boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Apply little tomato puree on top of the potatoes, evenly.
- Spread little capsicum, corn, onions, olives, mushrooms, paneer and sprinkle little salt and pepper on top of tomato puree.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 300 degree celsius for 15 minutes.
- Repeat the same process to make more pizza with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #514824 on 28 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.