Tasty Potato Bhaji
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 112649 times
Simple, easy and delicious potao bhaji which is best served with puris or parathas.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds, mustard seeds and asafoetida.
- When the seeds splutter add the ginger, chillies and garlic and saute for a minute.
- Add the mint leaves and curry leaves, saute for a minute. Add the salt, turmeric powder, lemon juice, mix well and saute for a minute.
- Add the potatoes, mix well and cook for 5 minutes on a slow flame.
- Add the coriander, stir gently. Remove from the flame.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by padmasi on 14 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.