Tasty Pizza Sandwiches
by priya gandhi
This recipe has been viewed 956 times
Easy way to use pizza base!
Add your private note
Tasty Pizza Sandwiches recipe - How to make Tasty Pizza Sandwiches
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the pan and put the tomatoes into the pan cook untill its water dries up now add bellpepper and beans to the tomato and cook for 1 min so that the vegetables becomes crunchy.
- Add salt, blackpepper, green chillies, olive oil and paneer and mix all the vegetables nicely.
- Add the coriander and mix well.
- Your stuffing for the filling is ready.
- Preheat the sandwich maker.
- Cut the pizza into two halves put stuffing in one half and cover with second half bake the sandwich now it vil take 2-3 mins to bake the sandwich prepare the second sandwich in similar way kulcha bread can also be used instead of pizza base.
- serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by priya gandhi on 04 Oct 2014i am priya gandhi and i love to cook food especially italian food and love to read books a lot
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.