Tasty Paneer and Corn Burger
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7097 times
A simple burger recipe with patties made from paneer and corn used as a filling between the buns, paneer and corn burger makes for an excellent snacking option for children. Enjoy this healthy variation to typical potato based burger recipe with ketchup.
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions and shape each portion into a round flat tikkis.
- Coat the tikkis with bread crumbs evenly form all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the tikkis till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Slit each burger bun into 2 halves and toast both sides of each slit bun lightly on a tava (griddle).
- Place one tikki on the base of a toasted burger bun and top with 1 tbsp of mayonnaise, tomato slices, onion slices, shredded lettuce and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Sandwich with the other half of the burger bun.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more burgers.
- Serve hot with french fries.
This recipe was contributed by BHAVIK990 on 02 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.