Tasty Paneer Tikkas
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4929 times
Tasty Paneer Tikkas it is basically a paneer marinated in a highly flavourful seasoning and grilled.
- Hang the curds for 15 to 20 minutes in a muslin cloth.
- Remove and whisk till smooth.
- Add all ingredients except paneer to the curds in a bowl, mix well.
- Add the paneer cubes and marinate till serving time.
- At the time of serving grease the non stick tawa, place the paneer pieces on it.
- Place the tawa on high rack and grill paneer cubes for 8 minutes. Turn side once in between.
- If the tikkas are not golden brown, grill for more 1-2 minutes.
- Serve hot and sprinkle little chaat masala on top.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 29 Apr 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.