by Kajal P Jobanputra
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11602 times
Tasty Pancakes it best to serve for kids for their evening snacks.
Add your private note
Tasty Pancakes recipe - How to make Tasty Pancakes
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 8 to 10 pancakes
- Coarsely ground the soaked chana dal.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to make a smooth batter for pancakes.
- Grease the pan with little oil and pour a ladle full of batter and spread it in a circular motion to get a medium sized round pancake.
- Cook from both the sides till it turns light brown in colour.
- Repeat the same process to make more pancakes with the remaining batter.
- Garnish with capsicum, onions, tomatoes and cheese and serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 16 Oct 2011i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.