Tasty Nutritious Burger
by Esha D Virani
This recipe has been viewed 1677 times
Easy to make, healthy to eat and good in taste. The use of sprouts make it very nutritous!
- Heat the oil in a pan,add onions and ginger-garlic paste and fry till it turns golden brown.
- Add red chilli powder,pav bhaji masala,garam masala and stir for a minute.
- Add sprouts,potatoes,salt and coriander and cook for a minute.
- Give a shape of flat tikki and dip in cornflour paste and roll in cornflakes and fry on a non stick pan using less oil.
- On a lower half of burger bun,spread mayonnaise.
- Place lettuce ,one cheese slice and top with one fried tikki, onion slice,tomato slice,cucumber slice and again one cheese slice.
- Spread tomato ketchup on other half of the bun and close the burger. Repeat with other buns.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Esha D Virani on 26 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.