Tasty Nawabi Pulao
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5619 times
Serves as an excellent royal dish. Quite different from the normal daily pulaos which we eat.
- Clean, wash and soak the rice in 2 cups of water for 30 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a deep pan, add the cloves, cinnamon, cardamoms and bayleaves and saute on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Add the rice and saute for more 2 minutes.
- Add enough water and cook on a medium falme, till the rice is cooked.
- Add the mava, paneer and nuts, mix well and cook on slow flame for more 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by neha286 on 07 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.