Tasty Navratan Pulao
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29319 times
Navratan pulao recipe attempts to bring the exotic authentic nawabi cuisine to your table. The choice of rice, spices and flavorings make this rice specialty a pure culinary delight.
- Combine 1 ½ tsp of ghee and cumin seeds in a deep microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add onions and microwave on high for 10 minutes, while stirring once in between.
- Add the potato, paneer and 1 ½ tsp ghee, mix well microwave on high for 5 minutes, while stirring once in between.
- Add the peas, carrots, mushrooms, cashewnuts, almonds and raisins, cover and microwave at 70% for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice, tomato puree, salt, garam masala and 3 1/2 cups of hot water, mix well and microwave on high for 10 minutes, while stirring once in between.
- Again microwave at 70% for 10 minutes, while stirring once in between.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by namrata_asrani on 07 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.