Tasty Mor Kali
by shiksha swami
This recipe has been viewed 2097 times
Mor Kali a traditional South Indian delicacy made from rice flour and buttermilk is a perfect tea time snack.
- Wash and soak the rice for 2 hours. Drain and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Add the curds and salt. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle add the green chillies and curry leaves.
- Add the rice mixture and stir and cook till the mixture forms a lump.
- Cook for 5 more minutes, then spread it on a greased thali or a clean dry flat surface greased with oil.
- Allow it to cool. Cut into square pieces and serve.
This recipe was contributed by shiksha swami on 21 Apr 2015I love cooking food for my family and friends. I destress myself with cooking good food. :-)
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.