Tasty Mexican Grilled Sandwich
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8337 times
Sandwiches now a day has become very popular and favorite amongst all, there are many varieties of sandwiches, here is mouthwatering and yummy mexican grilles sandwich to be served with mayonnaise raita. This sandwich is very filling and as it is made without chatni, it can be relished by the people who cannot eat chili.
- Remove the edges of bread slices and apply 1 tsp each of butter, mayonnaise and cheese spread on one side of 6 bread slices. Keep aside.
- Place approx. 1/2 tbsp of jalapenos on each bread slice with the butter mixture and sprinkle some chaat masala and chilli powder over them. Keep aside.
- Take another slice and apply butter and mayonnaise and put above the earlier bread with the jalepenos.
- On the top of the second slice apply some butter and mayonnaise and put one small finely chopped onion and ½ cup of sweet corn kernels.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese on the top of all, sprinkle some sandwich masala
- Take the third slice of the bread, apply some butter and mayonnaise and place it on the top.
- Apply little butter on the top of the sandwich.
- Apply little butter on the bottom of the pre heated griller and place the prepared sandwich.
- Allow it to become little brown and crisp.
- Place it in the plate and cut it with the sharp knife or pizza cutter.
- Repeat the same to make more sandwiches.
- Serve hot with mayonnaise raita.
- Similarly make other sandwiches
- For mayonnaise raita, combine together 2 cups of mayonnaise with finely chopped onions and grated carrots,black pepper and salt to taste and mix well. Use as required.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 09 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.