Tasty Methi Mutter Malai
Added to 62 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 51091 times
Methi mutter malai, methi or fenugreek leaves cooked in a rich creamy gravy. Serves best with parathas.
- Boil the methi and onions together and grind into paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in pan, add the tomato puree and garlic paste and cook for 5-7 minutes on a slow flame.
- Add the methi-onion paste, green peas and little water and bring to boil.
- Add the salt, sugar, chilli powder, garam masala and curds, mix well and cook for 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the cream and tomato sauce and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Serve hot garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by bhagyshree0 on 24 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.