Tasty Manchow Soup
Added to 28 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 107375 times
Tasty manchow soup. . . A spicy and tangy soup served with fried noodles.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the and garlic, ginger and green chilles and saute for a second.
- Add the green spring onions and cook till soft.
- Add the capsicum, cabbage and carrots and saute fo 2 minutes on high flame.
- Add the soya sauce, vinegar, red chilli sauce, salt, pepper and m. S. G, saute for a second.
- Add the stock and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Gradually add the cornflour paste and continously stir it, so that no lumps remain.
- Simmer for futher 5 minutes til the soup becomes little thick.
- Serve hot with fried noddles.
This recipe was contributed by dvanti on 23 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.