Tasty Kadai Paneer
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14527 times
Kadai paneer is a typical punjabi recipe of preparing a spicy and rich paneer dish with paneer cubes simmered on a gravy comprising of tomato puree, fried onions, kasuri methi and capsicum. Enjoy with naan or parathas.
Add your private note
Tasty Kadai Paneer recipe - How to make Tasty Kadai Paneer
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 servings
- Cut the paneer into wide strips and deep fry lightly in ghee. Place in lukewarm water.
- Put the tomatoes in hot water for 10 minutes. Remove and blend into a puree.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of ghee and fry the onions until golden. Add the paste and fry for 1/2 minute.
- Add the coriander-cumin seed powder, turmeric and chilli powders, garam masala and kasuri methi and fry again for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato puree and capsicum, cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the paneer and salt and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Finally, add the cream and sugar and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 16 Sep 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.