This recipe has been viewed 11676 times
Light & tasty cake made from semolina with veggies in the centre and garnished with rai and oil.
- Mix suji,curd,baking soda & water to make a batter of smooth consistency.
- Heat pressure cooker put 1 cup water in it, grease the cake mould & pour the batter.
- Let it cook on low flame until 15-20 min.open the cooker & check tke cake with a knife if it sticks it still needs to be cooked or else it is done.
- Let it cool.
- In a bowl,mix carrots,paneer,cabbage,lemon juice,salt & pepper.
- Keep aside.
- Now take out the suji cake out of the mould & cut it from the center into two halves.
- On one half spread green chutney & the mixture, on other half spread tomato sauce & cover.
- Take oil in a pan & heat rai till it carckles.
- Spread on top of the cake. sprinkle coriander on top.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by asan on 07 Jul 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.