Tasty Fried Baby Corn
Added to 50 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 46184 times
This dish can be served as a starter dish in party. You can also adjust spiciness according to ypur taste.
- Combine plain flour, cornflour, salt, 1 tsp soya sauce, pinch of blackpeper and 1 tsp of ginger-garlic-green chilli paste in a bowl and mix it throughly.
- Add the baby corns in the mixture, mix well and deep fry in a kadhai till it turns golden brown from all the sides. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhia, add the remaining ginger-garlic-green chilli paste and saute for a minute on a medium flame.
- Add the soya sauce, black pepper and salt to taste saute for another minute.
- Add the fried baby corn and spinkle little water and simmer it for 5 minutes and remove it in a serving bowl.
- Serve hot and garnish with green spring onoins and coriander.
This recipe was contributed by rainau on 23 Nov 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.