Tasty Delicious One Meal Soup
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7272 times
One meal soup is a meal in itself and can be had anytime of the day. The vegetables, beans and cereals added to the soup recipe makes it a healthy meal choice, especially for all health aspirants.
- Combine all the ingredients along with 5 cups of water in a deep pan and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- And keep the water aside.
- Heat the butter in a deep pan, add the onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the french beans, cauliflower and carrots and saute for more 2-3 mins.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and cook till vegetables are soft.
- Then add prepared stock and boil for 10 mins.
- Add the tomatoes, spagetti, salt and pepper and boil again for 5 mins.
- Serve hot with grated cheesse and bread sticks.
This recipe was contributed by sggokarn on 11 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.