Tasty Corn Kadhi
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2923 times
Very deliciuos and healthy curry to eat in summer.
Add your private note
Tasty Corn Kadhi recipe - How to make Tasty Corn Kadhi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- In a deep pan, add the curd, besan, salt, turmeric and chilli powder and whisk well.
- Put to boil for 20 minutes and add the corn and boil for more 10 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in pan , add red chilli, mustard seeds, methi, curry leaves, kasturi meti and saute on a medium flame till the seeds crackle.
- Add garam masala and mix well.
- Pour the tempering over the kadhi and mix well.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 13 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.