Tasty Corn Halwa
by Devanshi K P
This recipe has been viewed 3557 times
This simple sweet dish will be thoroughly relished by your guests...
Add your private note
Tasty Corn Halwa recipe - How to make Tasty Corn Halwa
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- Heat ghee in a pan, add the corn mixture and saute for 5 mins.
- Add milk and fresh cream, mix well and cook for 5 minutes or until thick.
- If required add more milk.
- Add sugar, almonds, saffron, cardamom powder and nutmeg powder.
- Mix it well and cook for another 5 mins.
- Garnish with saffron and almond flakes.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by Devanshi K P on 22 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.