Tasty Coconut Kheer
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2059 times
Tasty Coconut Kheer, wE usually make it in diwali. The combined taste of coconut and khoya gives the kheer a good taste and a special festive flavour.
- Roast coconut in a non stick pan for 10 mins and keep aside.
- Keep one cup of milk aside for khoya and heat the remaining milk in a heavy bottom vessel and boil for 20mins.
- On the other hand when the milk is boiling roast khoya for 10 mins in a non stick pan.
- When the khoya is done add it to the cup of milk and blend it with a blender so there will be no lumps.
- Now add the sugar,coconut and khoya milk mixture to the boiling milk and boil for another 10mins.
- After that add elaichi powder,grated pista and grated badam to the kheer and coconut kheer is ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by Neevkanak on 08 Oct 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.