Tasty Cinnamon Corn
This recipe has been viewed 1261 times
A mouth watering sweet baked corn dish with cinnamon and sugar crust.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the sugar and mix well.
- Add the all purpose flour, mix well and saute for few seconds.
- Remove from the flame, add the rabdi and whisk well.
- Add the corn and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in a greased casserole dish and bake in a pre-heated oven for 60 minutes or till knife inserted comes out clean.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon on top and grill for 1 minute.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by bigfoodie on 07 Jul 2011My name is Padmini Bhatkal and I live in South Mumbai with my husband and one son. I am a housewife....
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.