Tasty Chilli Potatoes
Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 72629 times
Chilli potatoes, spicy potato preparation can be served as a starters.
- Slice the potatoes, little thicker and keep aside in a bowl of cold water.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the potato slices till it turns to golden brown colour from all the sides.
- Dip the fried potato slices in the prepared marination and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and green chillies saute for a minute on a medium flame.
- Add the potatoes along with the marination, coriander or mint leaves, chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook for 5 minutes on a slow flame.
- Serve hot with toothpicks inserted in each slice.
This recipe was contributed by shahinmohd on 19 Feb 2011hi ! im shahin,staying in Muscat for the past 7yrs.I stay here with my family (husband and 2kidz).Im...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.