Tasty Cheese Corn Balls
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5753 times
Yummy cheese balls made of rice, cheese and corn. Kids are sure to love this recipe.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add the butter and plain flour and saute for 5 minutes.
- Once the color changes add the milk and salt and mix continuously so that no lumps remain.
- Once it becomes thick add the cheese, green chilli paste, corn, coriander and mashed rice and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and allow to cool.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape it into round balls.
- Roll them on breadcrumbs and deep fry till golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#413108 on 03 Nov 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.