Tasty Bread Rolls
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 63202 times
An innovative crispy rolls ,tasty bread rolls is made from mashed potatoes, cheese and water soaked bread slices. A fried snack item ,tasty bread rolls are sure to appeal to all, when served with green coriander or sweet imli chutney..
- Firstly boil the potaoes and then mash them.
- Also, boil the green peas and keep them aside till they cool.
- Add the chopped onions, chopped green chillies, coriander leaves along with salt and the gounded powder (roasted cumin seeds + roasted red chillies) and mix all these well.
- Next add the grees peas. you may also add chaat masala for more flavour.
- Take sandwitch bread and dip it in salted water and squeeze the water completely.
- Next add the filling and close the rolls with your palms ensuring no water is left over in the bread.
- You may give any shape of your choice, round or long to the rolls.
- Heat oil in a deep kadai and add the rolls one by one.
- When they turn brown and crispy remove them and keep on tissue paper to absorb excess oil.
- Eat with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by saima_ahmad on 26 Sep 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.