Tasty Baked Beans Augratin Sandwich
by Foodie #544600
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2228 times
A french culinary mouth watering delight that can be used as a starter or kids snack and it is healthy and very very delicious.
- Combine the white sauce, onions,tomatoes, potatoes, green chillies, baked beans, 1/4 cup of cheese, salt and pepper in a non-stick pan and mix well and keep aside.
- Lightly toast the bread slices without using butter in a non-stick pan and keep it aside.
- Spread 1 tsp of butter on one side of each bread slice.
- Spread the white sauce and vegetable mixture on the buttered side of each bread slice.
- Spread the remaining cheese on top.
- Spread 1/2 tsp of tomato and chilli sauce and bake in a pre-heated oven for 160 degree Celsius for 10 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #544600 on 11 Feb 2012i love cooking and eating delicious food
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.