Tasty Almond Cookies
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3900 times
Sweet and simple cookies!
- Combine the butter and sugar in a bowl and whisk well it turns till light and creamy.
- Add the refined flour, powdered almonds and essence, mix well and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 20 equal portions and shape each portion into round flat cookies.
- Sprinkle the almonds on top and place the cookies on a greased baking tray.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 180°C for 10 to 12 minutes or till they become crisp and golden brown.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#428894 on 03 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.