This recipe has been viewed 1082 times
While mixin the paste in rice,spread ghee on ur hands 4 smooth mixin.
Add your private note
Tangy rice recipe - How to make Tangy rice
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Rice -1 bowl
tomatoes cliced - 2nos.
onions cliced - 2nos.
corriander - 1bunch
green chillies - 3nos.
tomato diced - 1
kasuri methi - 1tsp
red chilli powder -1tsp
turmeric powder -1/4tsp
garam masala(high) -1/2tsp salt to taste
ghee and oil as needed
- 1-prepare a chutney of corriander,green chillies and diced tomato, add salt as per taste, mix and keep it aside.
- 2-cook rice with and spread the cooked rice on a big plate. add ghee n mix well so that they dont stick to each other.
- 3-heat a pan.put oil n ghee as needed.add the cliced onions n tomatoes.
- 4-when cooked,add chutney,kasuri methi,red chilli powder,turmeric,garam masala n finally salt.
- 5-mix well and set aside 2 cool.
- 6- when cooled grind it to a firm paste.
- 7-add the paste to the cooked rice and mix well.
- 8-garnish with chopped corriander n serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#424588 on 19 Sep 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.