Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3693 times
A selection of easy, quick and delicious vegetable recipe such as, Tangy vegetables at tarladalal.com. The diced carrots, cauliflowers and beans are cooked together in a tangy tasty preparation which can be enjoyed as a starter or side dish.
- Boil carrots and french beans(do not overcook keep them a little raw)
- Boil shelled green peas
- Heat oil in a kadahi, add cumin seeds till they splutter.
- Add onions and capsicum and onions till just a little raw
- Add slit chillies, carrots, french beans and green peas and stir fry for 2-3 mins
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and garam masala and 1/2 cup tomato sauce and cook for 1-2 mins.
- Before serving garnish with the remaining tomato sauce and chopped coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by rupal_mudholkar on 09 Aug 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.