Tangy Vegetable Masala
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5447 times
Tangy vegetable masala presents a tangy and lip smacking vegetable recipe with a select choice of masala powders comprising of kasuri methi, turmeric,garam masala, chaat masala and red chilli powder.
Add your private note
Tangy Vegetable Masala recipe - How to make Tangy Vegetable Masala
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat the oil+ghee with bay leaves and cardamom in a cooking pan
- Add the onions, ginger-garlic paste, green chillies.
- Saute till the onions are golden brown.
- Add the tomato puree, garam masala powder, chaat masala powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, dhania-jeera powder and kasuri methi.
- Cook on a medium flame, uncovered, stirring inbetween for about 10 minutes or till the oil separates.
- Now add the coconut milk and again cook for about 5-10 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, bell peppers, peas, corn and salt and allow to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Garnish with paneer while serving, serve hot with roti or paratha.
This recipe was contributed by shuksi on 03 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.