Tangy Vegetable Biryani
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4768 times
This is easy and fast to cook.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and tomatoes, mix well and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the garam masala, salt and chilli powder, mix well and cook till the vegetables are cooked.
- Add the rice and mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with mint.
This recipe was contributed by saviman on 26 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.