Tangy Tomato Twister
by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 1860 times
In hot hot summer season all of are very very familiar with sweet sweet summer coolers, but here is something different type of summer cooler which is little spicy with the flavor of Tusli leaves.
- Boil the tomatoes with 1 ½ cup of water and drain well.
- Combine the tomatoes, sugar syrup, chilli powder, 1 tsp cumin seeds powder and tulsi leaves and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Strain and add 1 cup water, lemon juice,1 tsp cumin seed powder, ice cubes , mix well.
- Pour in individual serving glasses.
- Garnish with tulsi leave and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 28 Apr 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.