Tangy Tomato Dip
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4106 times
This yummy and mouthwatering dip is combination of tomato, lemon juice, sour cream, green onions which goes well with all types of chips.
Add your private note
Tangy Tomato Dip recipe - How to make Tangy Tomato Dip
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 5 cups
- Combine chopped tomatoes together with lemon juice, salt,sugar and pepper.Mix well.
- Let it stand for 40-45 minutes.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, green onions, and sour cream.
- Stir to blend till smooth.
- Refrigerate to chill thoroughly.
- Serve chilled with chips or veggie dippers.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 24 Apr 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.