This recipe has been viewed 1938 times
A simple n healthy thirst quencher.
- Place a pot of water over the heat to boil.
- Put the tamarind , sugar, honey and salt and mix well into hot water.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Strain and serve chilled with ice.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 14 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.