Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3548 times
You could toast the bread if u like. this is easy and tasty.
- Take four slices of bread, trim off the edges.
- Spread butter on all four slices.
- On two slices spread green chatney.
- Top it with sliced potato, tomato, onion, cucumber and cheese grated.
- The other two remaining slices spread tamarina sauce.
- And serve.
This recipe was contributed by gita U on 15 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.