This recipe has been viewed 1917 times
A delicious way to use poha to make an interesting snack.
- Coarsely powder the poha.
- Pour the contents into a large bowl.
- Take a small bowl, put 1/4 cup water ,add tamarind pulp, sambhar powder, asafoetida, turmeric, jaggery, and mix it well.
- Leave the mixture for a few minutes to settle.
- Pour the mixture on the coarsely powdered poha and mix it well.
- Place a deep fry pan on a flame and add oil to it.
- Add mustard seeds, black gram, Bengal gram, groudnut and curry leaves. Fry the contents well.
- Pour the poha mixture into it and mix the content well.
- Add grated coconut and mix it well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Siri1974 on 26 Nov 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.