by charitha jakka
This recipe has been viewed 3736 times
A perfect recipe that goes well with roti and suits best for dinners.
- Heat the butter in a deep pan and fry the paneer cubes till golden brown in colour from all the sides. Keep aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, except water, in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the fried paneer to this mixture and cook on a slow flame for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the water, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with green chillies.
This recipe was contributed by charitha jakka on 28 Mar 2011I'm a nature lover and a social worker but in my little world i'm a chef too.I just love cooking!!!
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.