Tangy Mix Veg Pulao
This recipe has been viewed 4091 times
While frying onion be careful not to burn as onion should be fried till brown in colour.
Add your private note
Tangy Mix Veg Pulao recipe - How to make Tangy Mix Veg Pulao
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Soak the rice for 15 - 20 minutes.
- In the pan take oil when hot add cinnamon, bay leaf then add onions saute it at medium flame till it is dark brown in colour.
- Add little water add chillie powder, peas and carrots and mix well.
- Add washed rice stir it carefully with rest of vegetables.
- Add soya sauce, vinegar, salt and 2cup water.
- Give it a boil then lower the flame and cover it , after 8 - 10 minutes your tangy rice will be ready.
- Leave it for a while, then carefully serve in the bowl with fried onion rings and lemon wedges.
This recipe was contributed by poonamdi1 on 12 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.