Tangy Mango Rice
by Antara K
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1984 times
Authentic South Indian Recipe made out of raw mango.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chilli, curry leaves, chana dal and urad dal and saute till the dal turns golden red in colour.
- Add the peanuts and saute for few minutes.
- Add the grated mango, turmeric, salt and cook for few minutes
- Add the coconut and saute for few minutes.
- Add the cooked rice, mix well and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Antara K on 24 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.