Tangy Macaroni Sandwich
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11756 times
pack the mouthwatering Tangy macaroni sandwich in your kid's tiffin and it is sure to return empty. An excellent sandwich recipe with a tangy macaroni mixture as filling, the sandwich is a quick and easy to prepare recipe.
- In a pan saute the chopped tomatoes and onion adding very little water until cooked.
- Add macaroni,chopped herbs,salt & pepper.
- Saute together.
- Place a small protion of the filling in between the wheat bread slices.
- Grill in a sandwich maker.
- Pack the mouthwatering sandwich in foil and pack your little one of to school.
- You can be rest assured as this has a wet filling it is simply yummy to have a bite at lunchtime.
- Cover with a lid for a minute.
- Remove from heat add the fresh cream.
- Toss and your nutritious sandwich filling is ready in a jiffy.
This recipe was contributed by apoorva2879 on 24 Dec 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.